Vehicles are so much more than features and specifications. There is a boatload of information and details you need to know about your vehicle to use it well. While these details are not readily available, car manufacturers have devised a way to allow vehicle owners access to these information.
The VIN stands for a vehicle identification number, and it is a 17-digit code that contains important facts about a vehicle. Almost all vehicles have a VIN, and all you need to do is decode the VIN to access the details it holds. This is where VIN decoder as VINCheckFree comes in.
VINCheckFree is an example of a VIN decoder and allows you to decode your VIN and obtain information about the vehicle you need. In this article I will intrduce you to 5 best VIN decoders online in 2023, led by VINCheckFree
VINCheckFree is one of the leading VIN checkers or decoders available on the internet today. The website has features that make it the preferred option among many others. Some of these features include the website being free to use. You do not need to pay a dime to use VINCheckFree. All you have to do is log on to the website, provide your VIN, and wait for your report to show.
It is also important to share that the time spent waiting for the result is a few seconds. This is another feature that makes the VIN checker popular. Its rapid response rate is second to none and is a very important functionality.
- It is free to use
- Its results are accurate and reliable
- You can know your car history by using your license plate number in a few clicks.
- It is easy to use
- The website has a pleasing interface
- The website does not have any contact information on it
Ford VIN Decoder
As the name implies, this VIN decoder works solely for Ford Motors. This means that regardless of where you are, as long as you have a Ford motor, you can use the Ford VIN decoder to decode your VIN to obtain important information about the vehicle.
It is important to mention that Ford Motors do not develop this VIN decoder. It is a third-party online tool devoted to ensuring that users of Ford vehicles, regardless of the model, have access to correct and verifiable information on their vehicles through their VIN.
Despite its restriction to Ford vehicles, the Ford VIN decoder has all the important features you look for in a very good VIN decoder. For instance, the Ford VIN decoder is easy to use, free to use, and provides verifiable details and information about your Ford vehicles.
- It is free to use
- It provides reliable and accurate information about Ford vehicles
- It is easy to use.
- The VIN decoder only works for Ford vehicles
The VIN checking website VINpit provides a variety of services, including free reports, license plate lookup, VIN checking, and VIN decoding.
You may obtain information like the state in which the automobile was purchased, the year, rental history, model specifics, and characteristics of the vehicle with VINpit’s free vehicle history report. You can also get a thorough report that includes the mileage, and total distance traveled, and the current market value of the used car. You can learn more about a manufacturer recall, the car’s equipment, and its prior sales history using VINpit.
- Real-time odometer readings
- Provides a collection of pictures of the vehicles in different locations
- Detailed car report
- Value for the money
- Divides data into many paid reports depending on the country the search came from
- Comparatively new to the field
A reliable VIN checking website, Autocheck offers one of the greatest VIN decoders and has a track record of offering its users high-quality services. Their website offers a special function that lets you rapidly evaluate a vehicle’s condition before seeing the report’s specifics. It employs a grading scale from 1 to 100 and informs you of its condition based on the score it assigns to the vehicle on that scale.
You need to complete a short series of steps, including submitting your VIN, selecting a membership plan, and paying for it in order to obtain a comprehensive report on Autocheck.
- It is user-friendly
- It allows you to compare two vehicles
- It uses reliable data sources
- It does not provide details on past maintenance
EpicVIN is regarded as a very reliable service for checking a car’s VIN number. It gives you access to a vehicle’s history and other relevant reports like every other VIN checker. It is a reliable approach to validate the VIN authenticity of an automobile before buying it. With EpicVIN, you can also look up a vehicle’s history using the license plate number and the state in which it was issued.
The user interface of EpicVIN is straightforward, guiding you as you enter the VIN and select your preferred package. The report is made available to you right away following purchase and is accessible each time you check in to the website.
- Generally reasonable charges for advanced searches
- Gives important information
- Provides no-cost VIN services
- Overwhelming webpage features
How will it help if we do a VIN check on a used car?
Used cars are one of the most popular types of cars that we use in these modern times. In many parts of the world, used cars are cheaper and more accessible to the populace than newly manufactured cars. However, despite their popularity, these vehicles are susceptible to damage and faults because many buyers do not do their due diligence when buying them. This is where VIN checks on used cars come in. The following are some of the ways through which you may benefit from carrying out VIN checks on cars;
- It helps you understand the past usage history.
- Provides you with details of past crashes and accidents that the used vehicle has been involved in
- It allows you to know the type of title document on the vehicle
- It allows you to understand the type of insurance policy held on the vehicle and whether or not these policies are active
- It provides you with the actual mileage on a used car
- It provides you with important details that help you decide whether or not you want to buy the used car
VIN checkers are important online tools that allow us to obtain information about our vehicle and help us make better decisions regarding the usage, purchase, and maintenance of these vehicles. Of the numerous online options, VINCheckFree remains one of the best VIN decoders available.